- Original interpretations of the most commercially relevant themes
- Exclusive content not found anywhere else
- Award winning photographers
- Unmatched production values (casting, lighting, art direction)
- Unrivaled quality anywhere in the pre shot industry, and often unmatched even in assigned advertising photography
- Available for customers to use exclusively
82853642, Patrick Ryan
176623208, Michael Blann
120377334, Tim Flach
173053664, Ken Hermann
149824433, Peter Dazeley
The unique collaboration between our photographers and editors ensures that we can bring the world’s most striking imagery to your most important projects.
140788074, Oscar Wong
200569226-001, Michael Blann
Our first-class account managers and research specialists are available to guide you through selecting imagery for your project, helping you discover the creative inspiration that only Getty Images Prestige can lend to your storytelling.
157111078, David Ryle
83753069, Tara Moore
"Already trusted brand."
"The person looks happy and content, and it's about saving money on insurance."
"It's a bit of a cliché using a glamorous woman to sell insurance."
"Insurance deals and smiles on the same page?"
This is an example of an ad using an image with a high production value versus one using a standard stock image, and responses from the focus group on how the brand is perceived:
Getty Images commissioned an independent research study to investigate the effect of image quality on an audience’s perception of brands.
Putting Prestige to the test
"Getty Images Prestige".
157202019, Jake Curtis
462809583, Tim Platt
Contact [First Name] [Last Name] | [Email Address] | [Business Phone]